HOW TO REACH US
Home of the Master of Science in Control Engineering is the DIAG department of Sapienza. (DIAG = Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica, Automatica e Gestionale Antonio Ruberti, named after the professor who was its original founder)
Courses take place in the classrooms located at the ground floor of DIAG (unless noted differently, this is the default). The Student Office and the majority of the offices of Teachers are located there. Instructions on how to reach us given below refer to DIAG only.
DIAG is located in Via Ariosto 25, 00185 Roma (in the Esquilino district). Here are some instructions on how to get there.
- If you take the subway, the closest station is Manzoni or Vittorio Emanuele (Line A)
- From Fiumicino and Ciampino airports, you can reach Stazione Termini by train or shuttle bus (check the website of Aeroporti di Roma)
- From Termini Station, take bus 714 towards Palazzo dello Sport and get off at Merulana/Labicana
- From Città Universitaria - Viale Regina Elena, take tram 3 towards Stazione Trastevere and get off at Manzoni
- From Città Universitaria - Viale dell'Università, take bus 310 towards Termini, get off at Termini and continue with bus 714 (see above)
- From San Pietro in Vincoli, you can walk to DIAG in about 10 mins (Via delle Sette Sale, Via delle Terme di Traiano, Via Botta, Via Guicciardini, Via Merulana, Via Alfieri)
To find a hotel close to DIAG, use Google Maps.