The Master of Science in Control Engineering is part of a french-italian network providing joint academic degrees at selected universities and "Grandes Ecoles" of Paris, Grenoble, Toulose, Nantes and Nice. The agreement between Sapienza and the french institutions is within the framework of the "STIC&A - Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies and their Applications" program, which defines the operative procedures and lists the academic second level degrees (Master, "Maitrise", or specific by the Ecoles) that can be acquired in each of the hosting institutions, after a period of stay of at least six months. See the complete document of the multi-lateral agreement of cooperation in Italian or in French.
Currently, the network of universities in France includes
- in Paris (and metropolitan area): Université Paris Sud (Paris Saclay-Orsay), Ecole Supérieure d’Electricité (Centrale-SUPELEC), ENSEA Cergy Pontoise, ESIEE Noisy-le-Grand
- in Grenoble: Université Joseph Fourier de Grenoble, Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université de Grenoble
- in Lyon: Ecole Centrale de Lyon (ECL)
- in Nantes: Ecole Centrale de Nantes (ECN), Université de Nantes, Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université de Nantes
- in Nice: Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis (UNSA), Ecole Polytechnique de l'Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis
- in Toulouse: Université Paul Sabatier de Toulouse (UPS), Ecole Supérieure d’Aéronautique (ISAE-SUPAERO)
For more information:
- contact Prof. Salvatore Monaco (responsible of the french-italian network)
- check the Sapienza page on joint degrees (in English)
- check the specific page www.diag.uniroma1.it/progint
In a similar way, and like for other master degrees issued by the Facoltà di Ingegneria dell'Informazione, Informatica e Statistica (I3S), the Master of Science in Control Engineering allows to obtain, under suitable conditions, also a joint venezuelan-italian degree.